Why Sue Esposito?
- I will help determine a list price and marketing program that will be the best strategy for selling your home for the most money in the least amount of time.
- I will assist you with preparation to sell your home for top dollar. I have an abundance of resources to assist with preparing your home for marketing and sale. I possess the experience that is needed and a keen understanding of what buyers are looking for to guide you with preparation, maintenance, and updates.
- I work with the experienced Home Selling Team of Realtors and Brokers so the moment you decide to sell your home, I use the resources right in my office to start marketing your home through our “coming soon” announcements in the office and online and am already sharing your property information with any prospective buyers even before it hits the market!
- I will help you with negotiations and understanding the process of selling. There are many negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, inspections, closing, and more. As a Certified Negotiation Expert, I have the skills and experience needed to help you negotiate the best terms possible. I will outline the costs associated with selling so that you have an idea of what to expect from the proceeds of your sale.
- I have a team of professionals ready to assist you through the entire transaction. I employ a full time, Licensed Listing and Transaction Manager who is your resource and contact throughout your listing and your closing processes. With over 18 years of real estate experience, she will monitor your transaction and provide information and support to you every step of the way. I also have a strong network of trusted professionals who can assist with your closing including attorneys, contractors, moving companies, and more.