Why Sue Esposito?
I am committed to treating all parties to a transaction honestly, subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics, and maintain a high level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate.
Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments of most people’s lifetime. You need a trusted professional beside you every step of the way. Here is how I will help:
- I will help you determine your buying power and different financing options – that is, your financial reserves plus your borrowing capacity. With basic information about your income, debt, and current savings, I will refer you to trusted lenders who are best qualified to help you.
- I have many resources to assist you in your home search. From properties that are not currently listed to For Sale By Owner properties to upcoming listings and everything in between, I have the resources to investigate and provide needed information.
- I will assist you in your selection process by providing objective information about each property. I have access to a variety of informational resources and can provide information on where to learn more about utilities, zoning, schools, etc. I will also assist with questions about investment and resale potential.
- I will help you with negotiations and inspections. There are many negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, inspections, closing, and more. I have a wonderful network of trusted and qualified professionals that can assist with inspections, testing, and repairs.
- I will guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly. I employ a full time, Licensed Listing and Transaction Manager who is your resource and contact throughout your purchase. With over 18 years of real estate experience, she will monitor the transaction and provide information and support to you every step of the way.