How to Choose a Home
Here are some tips to help determine which house is best for you.
Once you've settled on a couple of preferred neighborhoods for your home search, it's time to pick out a few homes to view. Having house features “wish" and "needs" lists keeps you focused on which features are most important to you. We'll work together in determining how to best search for a home that meets your needs for now and in the future.
When narrowing down your home search, consider the following:
- Know what types of home you want to buy
- Determine what age and condition of the house you want to buy
- Consider resale potential
- Use a features wish list to keep focused
- Utilize your Client Portal to organize and store notes and information on properties
- Act decisively when you find the right home