- Resale - single family
51 Oakwood Drive Windham, CT, 06280 United States Get directions$175,000 $166/Sq. ft.
- Age55 Years
- Parking Attached Garage car garage
- MLS# 170226906
- Listed 6 Months 12 Days Ago
Description: Beautiful ranch home offering wonderful single-level living with minimal steps! An inviting and comfortable floor plan with hardwood floors throughout, a spacious eat-in kitchen, roomy bedrooms, and 1 1/2 baths. Cozy living room with brick fireplace and picture window. Laundry was moved to the main floor, but can easily be moved back to the basement if desired. Great covered porch entry and breezeway between the house and the 2-car attached garage. Updated boiler. Easy maintenance with vinyl siding and replacement windows. Large deck overlooking the level, private yard. You'll love having central air on these muggy summer days! Fantastic windham center location in a neighborhood setting. Easy commute to ecsu, shopping, dining, and more!
- Other: Exterior Features: Deck, Exterior Features: Porch, Exterior Features: Porch-Enclosed, Interior: Auto Garage Door Opener, Interior: Cable - Available, Lightly Wooded, Lot Desc: Level Lot, School Elementary: Windham Center, School High: Per Board Of Ed, Zoning: R1
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $3,775
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Windham Center School||K-5||1.6 mi|
|2||Windham High School||9-12||4.7 mi|
|2||Windham Middle School||6-8||5.3 mi|
|5||Charles High Barrows Stem Academy||K-8||2.7 mi|
|3||North Windham School||K-5||3.4 mi|
|NA||North Windham Asd Program||2-4||3.5 mi|
|NA||Windham Christian Academy||1-8||3.8 mi|
|3||Natchaug School||K-5||4.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.