- 50 Windswept Way, Coventry, CT, 06238 United States
- 7 Beds · 2 / 1 Baths · 2853 Sqft
- Description: Welcome to your gorgeous new home! Well appointed Colonial in an established sub-division on a cul-de-sac road. Beautiful home inside and out, quality construction throughout. This home features a lovely floor plan with a great flow and spectacular natural light. You're greeted by a 2-story foyer, chandelier, and a beautiful staircase when you enter. On the first floor, you'll find a family room with hardwood floors, a living room with a brick fireplace, hardwood floors, and 2 sets of french doo...
- 128 Rogers Road, Hampton, CT, 06247 United States
- 4 Beds · 4 / 0 Baths · 2496 Sqft
- Description: Open and bright home featuring an in-law apartment and set on a spectacular 14.66 acres with a pond! A beautiful stone wall lines the driveway and plush lawn, pond, and outbuildings. A wonderful front porch to enjoy the nature that surrounds you here. As you enter, you're greeted by an open, bright, and nicely flowing floor plan and gleaming hardwood floors. The kitchen features oak cabinets and granite counters with a large island that has a breakfast bar and perfect prep space. A door leads yo...
- 670 Stonehouse Road, Coventry, CT, 06238 United States
- 3 Beds · 5 / 0 Baths · 2798 Sqft
- Description: Stunning home with beautiful property! Set back from the road and on 7 acres, this property offers privacy and peaceful views of open fields, as well as frontage on the willimantic river. An oasis all your own! Quality craftsmanship throughout, this beautiful colonial style home offers a unique and inviting floor plan with 3 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, a finished walk-out lower level, and a 2-car attached garage. The main level is bright & open, featuring a sunny, gourmet kitchen with newer s...
- 22 Mount Hope Road, Mansfield Center, CT, 06250 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1757 Sqft
- Beautifully maintained and cared for Ranch - excellent one-level living with room to spread out in the finished walk-out lower level. You'll love the privacy on this cul-de-sac road! Comfortable and spacious, this home features 3 bedrooms with a Master Bedroom that has access to the spectacular deck, 2 1/2 baths, an eat-in country kitchen, a wonderful sunroom with four sliders that lead you to the expansive deck which is a perfect place place to relax or entertain with built-in bar area and a peaceful babbling broo...
- 9 George Street, Windham, CT, 06280 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 / 0 Bath · 1176 Sqft
- Description: Wonderful open floor plan and single-level living in this great ranch style home with a level yard and on a non-through street! Ease through winter with an attached garage and breezeway entrance to the house. Once inside, you'll love the open and bright floor plan featuring a country kitchen, dining area with hardwood floors, and a sunken living room with hardwood floors, bay window, and a beautiful brick fireplace - a great place to cozy up during this new england winter! The floor plan flows ni...
- 20 South Park Street, Willimantic, CT, 06226 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 / 1 Bath · 1440 Sqft
- Description: Beautifully maintained cape set on a level lot with a private yard. Beautiful hardwood floors and nicely flowing floor plan. You will love the beautifully renovated custom kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, pantry, and breakfast bar open to the dining area with a wonderful picture window. Spacious den or formal dining room off the kitchen. Living room with brick fireplace, open to a first floor study with great built-in bookshelves (former bedroom - still has closet and se...
- 17 Anthony Street, Willimantic, CT, 06226 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 / 0 Baths · 1012 Sqft
- Description: Move right in to this solid, adorable home, complete with white picket fence! Lovingly updated and maintained over the last 40 years by three generations of the same family. A nice, open, and bright floor plan provides great space - kitchen is open to the dining area and living room with beautiful hardwood floors. The many windows provide excellent natural light. There are three bedrooms and 2 full baths including a bedroom and full bath on the first floor. Hardwood floors continue on the 2nd fl...
- 99 Union Street, Manchester, CT, 06042 United States
- Description: Great spot, approved building lot that is cleared and ready to build on with a direct water view of union pond! Public utilities available at the street. This parcel is just a short 10 minute walk to union pond park which offers a beautiful waterfront vista, picnic areas, and great walking trails. Neighborhood setting, yet close to all conveniences including medical facilities, shopping, and dining.
- 17 Emily Road, Broad Brook, CT, 06016 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 / 1 Baths · 2579 Sqft
- Description: Spacious full-dormered cape with a first floor in-law apartment with private entrance! You'll feel welcome before you even step inside! The open entryway leads to a wonderful living room with stone fireplace and recessed lights. Off the living room, a full-glass door leads to a sunroom - perfect spot for an office, play room, library, or even an additional bedroom. The country kitchen offers updated appliances and eat-in space, as well as a door to the back deck. The formal dining room is spaciou...
- 0 Avery Shores, Coventry, CT, 06238 United States
- Description: Tax Year: July 2018-June 2019 Are you looking for the perfect spot to build your dream home with breath-taking, expansive views of gorgeous wangumbaug lake? You have found it! Wangumbaug lake, also known as coventry lake, has a surface area of 378 acres. This lake-side location is part of the gerald park association, which has a great picnic area and a private beach just a short walk down avery shores. Sought-after location and a remarkably large piece of land for the lake area. Build your home at...
- 51 Oakwood Drive, Windham, CT, 06280 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 / 1 Bath · 1056 Sqft
- Description: Beautiful ranch home offering wonderful single-level living with minimal steps! An inviting and comfortable floor plan with hardwood floors throughout, a spacious eat-in kitchen, roomy bedrooms, and 1 1/2 baths. Cozy living room with brick fireplace and picture window. Laundry was moved to the main floor, but can easily be moved back to the basement if desired. Great covered porch entry and breezeway between the house and the 2-car attached garage. Updated boiler. Easy maintenance with vinyl si...
- 135 Fox Trail, Coventry, CT, 06238 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 / 0 Baths · 1920 Sqft
- Description: Be a part of the lake community! Here's your chance to live a quick 5 minute walk from wangumbaug lake (a.K.A. Coventry lake) and the private waterfront park association private park and beach! Spacious 2 bedroom home offering a large eat-in kitchen, living room with fireplace, and hardwood floors. Take advantage of solar energy with the installed solar panels!
- 192 Ference Road, Ashford, CT, 06278 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 / 1 Baths · 1764 Sqft
- Description: Beautifully maintained home with a bright and easy-flowing, unique floor plan. The main level features an spacious entry with access to the attached garage, half bath, laundry, and an expansive family room with a beautiful gas fire place (this room is currently being utilized as a master bedroom), and an open stairway leading to the upper level. Gleaming hardwood floors lead you through this level of the home which features a roomy living room with vaulted ceilings and into an open eat-in kitchen w...
- 29 Mountain Laurel Lane, Chaplin, CT, 06235 United States
- 4 Beds · 1 / 1 Bath · 2021 Sqft
- Description: Enjoy beautiful sunsets from this well-appointed property. Cape home with lots of character, built in 1992! You'll love the sprawling floor plan with lots of space. The first floor features a spacious and bright kitchen with granite counters, an island/breakfast bar with quartz counter top, and a roomy breakfast nook, and there is a great formal dining room with perfect placement to take in the gorgeous sunsets. The huge living room spans front to back with beautiful hardwood floors. A first flo...
- 238 Walnut Street, Windham, CT, 06226 United States
- 4 Beds · 1 / 1 Bath · 1904 Sqft
- Description: Walk to ECSU! Spacious and solid, 4 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath home with a lovely front porch, rear deck, and an easy to maintain yard. Hardwood and tile floors throughout, roomy and bright front-to-back living room, large kitchen open to the dining room, spacious bedrooms, and a walk-up attic providing excellent storage space. Natural gas heating system and hot water heater, public water and public sewer, 10 yr old roof, vinyl siding. Great investment or owner-occupied property.
- 12 Pond Way, North Windham, CT, 06256 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 / 0 Baths · 938 Sqft
- Description: Low maintenance living in this nicely maintained 1988 mobile home in stonegate manor. This energy efficient home features 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths both with skylights, and an open floor plan with a skylight in the kitchen, as well, lending to great natural light and openness. Enjoy the peaceful setting in any weather from the spacious enclosed porch! There's also a great shed for all of your garden and outdoor storage needs. Move right in and make this home your own! Convenient location close to...