- 670 Stonehouse Road, Coventry, CT, 06238 United States
- 3 Beds · 5 / 0 Baths · 2798 Sqft
- Description: Stunning home with beautiful property! Set back from the road and on 7 acres, this property offers privacy and peaceful views of open fields, as well as frontage on the willimantic river. An oasis all your own! Quality craftsmanship throughout, this beautiful colonial style home offers a unique and inviting floor plan with 3 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, a finished walk-out lower level, and a 2-car attached garage. The main level is bright & open, featuring a sunny, gourmet kitchen with newer s...
- 167 Long Hill Road, Andover, CT, 06232 United States
- 4 Beds · 3 / 1 Baths · 2934 Sqft
- Description: Welcome home! An absolutely stunning piece of history (once part of the nathan hale family) with all the updates and upgrades you want! This lovely center chimney antique cape, circa 1750, has been lovingly maintained and updated. A spectacular remodeled kitchen with a cathedral ceiling and exposed beams lends to a bright and comfortable place to cook and entertain. The wood floors throughout the home are beautiful and full of character, as is the wonderful beams, woodwork, and trim. Three large...
- 51 Oakwood Drive, Windham, CT, 06280 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 / 1 Bath · 1056 Sqft
- Description: Beautiful ranch home offering wonderful single-level living with minimal steps! An inviting and comfortable floor plan with hardwood floors throughout, a spacious eat-in kitchen, roomy bedrooms, and 1 1/2 baths. Cozy living room with brick fireplace and picture window. Laundry was moved to the main floor, but can easily be moved back to the basement if desired. Great covered porch entry and breezeway between the house and the 2-car attached garage. Updated boiler. Easy maintenance with vinyl si...
- 9 George Street, Windham, CT, 06280 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 / 0 Bath · 1176 Sqft
- Description: Wonderful open floor plan and single-level living in this great ranch style home with a level yard and on a non-through street! Ease through winter with an attached garage and breezeway entrance to the house. Once inside, you'll love the open and bright floor plan featuring a country kitchen, dining area with hardwood floors, and a sunken living room with hardwood floors, bay window, and a beautiful brick fireplace - a great place to cozy up during this new england winter! The floor plan flows ni...
- 276 Roanoak Avenue, Willimantic, CT, 06226 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 / 0 Bath · 912 Sqft
- Description: Move right in! This is a great ranch home offering single-level living in a neighborhood setting. This home has been lovingly maintained and nicely updated. The openness provides for a nicely flowing floor plan with a spacious eat-in kitchen with sliders that lead to a nice deck overlooking the private yard. The living room features hardwood floors and a bay window for great natural light. Three good-sized bedrooms all with nice hardwood floors. The level yard is perfect for relaxing or play, a...
- 19 Zoldak Drive, North Windham, CT, 06256 United States
- Description: Wonderful residential lot on a cul-de-sac road in beautiful north windham. This parcel is an approved building lot, cleared, featuring stone walls, and is ready for you to build your dream home! 2.77 acres offering privacy and nature, with a very easy commute to route 6, local universities, shopping/dining, and more. Enjoy all that windham has to offer - a bustling main street with wonderful dining, outdoor concerts at the shaboo stage. Septic plan is complete for a 3 bedroom home.
- 12 Pond Way, North Windham, CT, 06256 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 / 0 Baths · 938 Sqft
- Description: Low maintenance living in this nicely maintained 1988 mobile home in stonegate manor. This energy efficient home features 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths both with skylights, and an open floor plan with a skylight in the kitchen, as well, lending to great natural light and openness. Enjoy the peaceful setting in any weather from the spacious enclosed porch! There's also a great shed for all of your garden and outdoor storage needs. Move right in and make this home your own! Convenient location close to...
- 7 Park Avenue, Windham, CT, 06226 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 / 1 Baths · 1664 Sqft
- Description: Lease this beautiful home! Hardwood floors, 1st floor laundry, great front porch, rear deck, and a 3-car detached garage. 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, full basement. Convenient location. $3,200 security deposit and proof of renter's insurance required at time of lease signing. No pets. Applicant responsible for application, credit/background/eviction check.
- 17 Victory Lane, Willimantic, CT, 06226 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 / 1 Baths · 1756 Sqft
- Description: Beautiful cape home on a cul-de-sac in a desirable neighborhood. Close to everything - easy access to route 6, close to dining, shopping, facilities, universities, and more. Great front porch with lots of space to relax. Light and bright - beautifully maintained with gleaming hardwood floors throughout the home! The open floor plan lends to easy entertaining in a comfortable home. Spacious kitchen with beautiful cherry cabinets and granite counters, island with breakfast bar and plenty of room f...
- 17 Emily Road, Broad Brook, CT, 06016 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 / 1 Baths · 2579 Sqft
- Description: Spacious full-dormered cape with a first floor in-law apartment with private entrance! You'll feel welcome before you even step inside! The open entryway leads to a wonderful living room with stone fireplace and recessed lights. Off the living room, a full-glass door leads to a sunroom - perfect spot for an office, play room, library, or even an additional bedroom. The country kitchen offers updated appliances and eat-in space, as well as a door to the back deck. The formal dining room is spaciou...
- 0 Avery Shores, Coventry, CT, 06238 United States
- Description: Tax Year: July 2018-June 2019 Are you looking for the perfect spot to build your dream home with breath-taking, expansive views of gorgeous wangumbaug lake? You have found it! Wangumbaug lake, also known as coventry lake, has a surface area of 378 acres. This lake-side location is part of the gerald park association, which has a great picnic area and a private beach just a short walk down avery shores. Sought-after location and a remarkably large piece of land for the lake area. Build your home at...
- 135 Fox Trail, Coventry, CT, 06238 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 / 0 Baths · 1920 Sqft
- Description: Be a part of the lake community! Here's your chance to live a quick 5 minute walk from wangumbaug lake (a.K.A. Coventry lake) and the private waterfront park association private park and beach! Spacious 2 bedroom home offering a large eat-in kitchen, living room with fireplace, and hardwood floors. Take advantage of solar energy with the installed solar panels!
- 29 Mountain Laurel Lane, Chaplin, CT, 06235 United States
- 4 Beds · 1 / 1 Bath · 2021 Sqft
- Description: Enjoy beautiful sunsets from this well-appointed property. Cape home with lots of character, built in 1992! You'll love the sprawling floor plan with lots of space. The first floor features a spacious and bright kitchen with granite counters, an island/breakfast bar with quartz counter top, and a roomy breakfast nook, and there is a great formal dining room with perfect placement to take in the gorgeous sunsets. The huge living room spans front to back with beautiful hardwood floors. A first flo...
- 55 Birchwood Heights, Mansfield, CT, 06268 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 / 1 Bath · 1666 Sqft
- Description: Location! Location! Location! Well-appointed colonial style home set on a lightly wooded, level lot on a non-through street that is off the beaten path, yet close to virtually everything! Just minutes to uconn, storrs center, dining, shopping, and more, and an easy commute to both route 6 and i-84, and a short walk to the albert e. Moss forest, wildflower, and wildlife sanctuary park! Nicely flowing floor plan that lends to great natural light throughout the home. Hardwood floors throughout, sp...
- 102 Chestnut Street, Willimantic, CT, 06226 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 / 0 Baths · 1903 Sqft
- Description: Very well maintained, well-built home offering lots of space, a great yard consisting of a double lot, and garage space for up to 7 cars! Nicely appointed on a corner lot. The first floor has a great flow with a pretty entry, open staircase and hardwood floors. The living room is spacious and comfortable. The kitchen is bright and open and has eat-in space, and there is a separate dining room, as well. A full bath rounds out the first floor of this home. Upstairs, you'll find an open and spacio...