About Sue Esposito
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
- Full Time Real Estate Professional with an excellent work ethic
- 26+ years of real estate experience working with a diverse client base of both buyers and sellers
- Certified Real Estate Negotiation Expert
- Passionate about the Real Estate profession and advancing education and skills
- Proficient with technological advances in marketing strategies
- Employs a Full Time Licensed Real Estate Assistant/Listing and Transaction Coordinator
- My Designations include Broker, ABR, ASR, CDPE, CNE, CRB, CRS, GRI, MRP, SFR, and SRS.
- Licensed Realtor in Connecticut -1991
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Connecticut- 2002
- Heavy listing base with proven results having closed nearly 1,500 transactions in 25 years
That said, in my experience as a Eastern Connecticut real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Eastern Connecticut areas, please contact me.